Major transportation infrastructures optimize movement to and from the Agglomération de Longueuil.
The main highways crossing the Agglomération facilitate movement from east to west and north to south:
- East-west highways: 10, 20, 30
- North-south highways: 15, 25
- Provincial highways: 112, 116, 132, 134
The Agglomération de Longueuil is served by a vast public transportation network running along Montréal’s South Shore, linking it with downtown Montréal and providing access to all of the area’s industrial parks:
- Park-and-ride lots;
- More than 70 bus routes;
- Suburban trains (Saint-Hilaire line) stopping at Saint-Lambert, Saint-Hubert and Saint-Bruno-de-Montarville;
- Intermodal terminals, including the metro station Longueuil–Université-de-Sherbrooke.